Online Payments: Click here to make an instant payment online 24×7 using your checking account or credit/debit card. Make future payments easy by storing your account information online.
Verve Mobile App: Make a payment using your checking account or credit/debit card right from your mobile device. Download the Verve App and access your policy anytime, anywhere.
Phone Pay: Call us at 1-855-226-4466 and make a payment by phone via your checking account or credit/debit card.
Mail: Return your monthly invoice with check or money order.
Agent’s Office: Visit your local agent’s office in your community.
To make a change to your policy, please contact your local insurance agent. Or, you can email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can renew your policy by making your renewal down payment using one of our convenient payment methods. To see our different payment options, please refer to our Pay Bill page.
Yes. We offer automatic payments using your banking account or credit card. Call us at 1-855-226-4466 to sign up today.
You can enroll in text and/or email alerts by logging into your Verve account and going to Manage Notifications. From payment reminders to updated policy documents, we make it easy for you to stay up-to-date on your auto insurance policy.
If you’ve been in an accident, it is important to act quickly.
- Make sure everyone is okay.
- Call the police regardless of fault or circumstance.
- Stay at the scene.
- Collect as much information as you can from the other party, including their driver’s license number, their insurance information (name, policy number, and telephone number), and their vehicle information (year, make, model).
- Record the police officer’s name, police department, and police report number. If applicable, be sure to gather any contact information from witnesses and/or injured persons.
- Take photos of damages to both vehicles.
- Once it’s safe to do so, report your claim as soon as possible to avoid any unnecessary delays or issues.
Buying insurance is an important part of your financial plan. That is why we sell auto insurance through our trusted independent agents. Our agents possess a wealth of insurance knowledge, and they live and work right in your community. Your local agent can provide all the information you need to answer your insurance questions and help you decide on the best coverage for you and your family.
We’re happy to help you with any questions.